Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Glyos Fan Pin No.1 is a GO!

Link:
http://www.octobertoys.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=8995

From the site:
Well this project was launched in a very short amount of time and with the blessing of Matt Doughty we are going to make the first Glyos metal pin. The first pin will use the amazing design by our very own Monsterforge here on the boards. We are still working out all the details of how this is going to work, but most likely we will be doing a presale once final artwork is approved and I feel that the final product is up to our standard.

If this is successful we will consider doing another pin using other fan designs. These are not cheap to produce as I will most likely be putting up a good amount of the money to get these produced. I will be posting updates of the progress of this project here.

So far the details are:

We will only be producing 100 Pins per design. I will try to keep the cost down as much as I can, we are looking at around $6 each. But that price might go up. This first pin will be all metal like the real "Wings" given to pilots around the world.

I would like your feedback and if this would be something you would be interested in as a glyos fan? These are going to be produced regardless of how many of you guys and gals are in for one. As I feel really passionate about this project and I hope you can get behind it also.

We will keep everyone posted and thank you for the support.

Christopher AKA Evilos

No comments:

Post a Comment